Allah said : "If you never felt pain or experienced problems, how would you know I'm a Healer? If you never made a mistake, how would you know I'm Forgiving? If you were never hurt, how would you know I can comfort you? If your life was perfect, then why would you need Me?....


Monday, December 28, 2009

focus time

Salam.

Seems 2010 is like to be my busiest year...
So people...
I will reduce my posts in this blog...
I will also reduce my ''cakap-cakap,luahan hati,prasaan yg kekdg tak menentu dan yg sme mksd dgnnye'' in this blog anyway...
yeah, thats my promise!
insyaALLAH..amiin
because i will take the biggest exam ever in my life..
that's it , Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia ..
huh?? that could get me butterflies in the stomach...
i MUST enhance my study...................
BM, ENG, SEJ, PSI, PQS, BA, M3MOD, ADDM3, BIO, PHY, CHEM.
what should i do now are just study and continue praying to ALLAH,our God...
no more hanging out, no more playing, no more online, no more blogging, sms-ing?? that could be moderate...well,i should msg-ing with my girlfriends anyway about schoolworks...
thus, in nutshell...my aim is --> I want get 11A+ in SPM...
amiin...
to all readers, please pray for my success in the world and hereafter~

p/s: i know im not good in writing esp when it is in english..but,i want try to write
      this post in fully english even im not that perfect like others *wink ;)
      if there are any grammar mistakes in this post, please correct me >.<

4 comments:

wardah07 said...

salam..
atin.all da best
hopes kita akan wat yg terbaik kan??
11A+..insyaAllah..
doakan same2 eh..
utk wani,fiqah,jaja,nai'emah skali..
ameen~

TiM said...

since u asked for correction, i'll show u one.

"but,i want try to write"

that supposed to be
"but, i want to try to write"

hehehe

aDik said...

okay..alhamdulillah...

fatimah: thnks for correct me, dear..love you~

hamizah: allright,insyaALLAH..amiin~i'll
pray for everyone in this world :)

TiM said...

i'll say..

i.love.you.too