Allah said : "If you never felt pain or experienced problems, how would you know I'm a Healer? If you never made a mistake, how would you know I'm Forgiving? If you were never hurt, how would you know I can comfort you? If your life was perfect, then why would you need Me?....


Monday, April 26, 2010

Disaster!

Salam.

sori dh lme x up-to-date blog ni
pc ku wt hal...what can i do right?
i wish if i am a technician of computer....hmmm
*looking the future*

heh, stop it....dh merepek je aku ni
senanye nk post utk kwn kesygn ku..iaitu
her name is ;

Fitrah Ilyana bt Abd Halip

she is a such wonderful friend....and she is really nice to me...gagaga :D
she helps me a lot in my study
always said lovely words to me...
alhamdulillah
but now,
dye bukn Fitrah yg  mcm sy kenl dlu lg...
i miss the old Fitrah!
yaALLAH, please give her YOUR strength to face all these.......
yaALLAH, guide her to YOUR right path....

i love her, yaALLAH....amiin ya rabbal 'alamiin....

i try my best to make u happy and smile again, ma~
scroll down, please!



Chakkk!
this is all for you my dear maa
ji hoo said,
''He want to look u happy''
and i will say,
''I love and miss u so much,the old Fitrah''

and only this I can do for u.......
im happy when seeing ur smile,
really, i mean it :)
jgn sedih-sedih lagi eh?


Yours sincerely,
Fatin-Amy

 

No comments: