Allah said : "If you never felt pain or experienced problems, how would you know I'm a Healer? If you never made a mistake, how would you know I'm Forgiving? If you were never hurt, how would you know I can comfort you? If your life was perfect, then why would you need Me?....


Thursday, October 28, 2010

please...

Salam,

bismillahirrahmanirrahim.
ya ALLAH, give me YOUR Strength to face this life.
my heart getting sad.
i've to strength my heart to face all these obstacles.
i know it wont easy and it was hard.
i have to become strong enough.
ALLAH always be there with you.
SPM, tick tock2. yaRabbi. time was passing so fast and more fast than a bullet train .
it was a fate made by ALLAH. no one can change it.

As Dr Firdaus said, '' put away all ur probs and focus in ur SPM. u've to struggle to get a flying colour result''.

And that's it.
I want 11A+ for ALLAH and Ad-Din, ISLAM
please lead me to ur right path, ya ALLAH.
correct me if i was wrong . dont neglect me, amiin

astaghfirullah..astaghfirullah...astaghfirullah

hnya dgn mengingati ALLAH, hati akn menjdi teng =)

No comments: