Allah said : "If you never felt pain or experienced problems, how would you know I'm a Healer? If you never made a mistake, how would you know I'm Forgiving? If you were never hurt, how would you know I can comfort you? If your life was perfect, then why would you need Me?....


Sunday, July 3, 2011

Time's Up.

Haii !


I will attend my preparation tomorrow for 2 MONTHS. Please everyone, pray for my success there, so that I can be Morocco-ians soon insyaAllah. Hope and try for the better changes after i learn Islamic Study. Amiin!


Okay, no more laptop and posts will be update by me till Eidul Fitri!(insyaAllah perhaps -.-')


Yelah,takkanlah MAINS kejam sgt xnk lepaskan kiteorang tyme hari raya kan kan? *ayt utk menyedapkan hati HAHA*


Take care everyone. 
Siapa yang sayang saya, mudah-mudahan Allah memberkati kalian amiin 


PS:Mood mengemas barang itu ini! ;)

1 comment:

Khairussyifa' Humaira said...

Selamat terbang!^_^
I'm happy for you...All the best,insyallah...