Allah said : "If you never felt pain or experienced problems, how would you know I'm a Healer? If you never made a mistake, how would you know I'm Forgiving? If you were never hurt, how would you know I can comfort you? If your life was perfect, then why would you need Me?....


Tuesday, May 4, 2010

School's Day,not bad?

Salam.

bru leps mkn aiskrim wa biskut al-lexus
*wink* alhamdulillah
td lpr, skg dh kenyg...
hehe ape yg cbe ku katekn ni?
dush....abaikan sje

kpd sesiapa yg 'merindui' blog ini,
maaflah ye....sblm ni, sy memg privatekn blog ni wt seketika
sbb .....
hal2 tertntu
im like biscuit,
eh eh, tersilap...this blog is like biscuit
sbb mgkin skjp ade skjp xde...kalo xde,mksdnye aku privatekn lah blog ni...
so, phm2 je la ...kalo statement ''This blog is open for invited readers only''
thats mean, this blog was privated by budak comel ni ..?
haha....
just kdding ;)
kalo nk termuntah, g msuk daurotul miah(means toilet in arabic) cept!!

oklah,those all nonsense.

minggu ni,
ade byk tugsn yg mennti aku ni;

Rabu-Addm3
Khamis-M3md,test phy,kerts electromagnetism
Jumaat-BA,test PSI,lthn PSI
 
=_='

so, dont waste ur time...
off to study. :D

LotsOfLove,
Fatin

No comments: