Allah said : "If you never felt pain or experienced problems, how would you know I'm a Healer? If you never made a mistake, how would you know I'm Forgiving? If you were never hurt, how would you know I can comfort you? If your life was perfect, then why would you need Me?....


Friday, May 21, 2010

sweet seven-teen.

Salam

arini memg sy gmbiraaaa sgt..
sbb:

1. Today is my birthday
2. Ramai sgt yg bg wish kt sy
3. I just recovered from my fever

alhamdulillah, demm dh elok :D
yea yea!
blehla sy wt exm dgn lebih seronok lpsni, insyaALLAH
thnks to all ur wishing k?
nk listkn, rmai sgt...x terlist plak nnt
so, i'll just keep them in my heart
not to forget.

THANKS TO ALL FOR WISHING ME,
THOSE WISHING LIKE STARS SHINING ON THE SKY.......
pheww~

then,
im busy now with my midyear exm
mayb lpsni, sy dh jrg2 on9 ye
so, dont miss this blog....
sbb tuan punye blog ni memg sibukkkk skg.
huhuhu
yakkk, tenaga nk blaja, dtglah engkau...
amiin
hehe
dh r, merapu je keje kau, fatin!

Kata2 dr Gu Jun Pyo
To you, I'm a stain I want to erase


No comments: