Dearest Prophet of Allah, Muhammad (peace be upon you),
Though we haven't met each other,
I could 'see' you, your personality, your character, your behaviour.
Though we haven't talked to each other,
I could listen to your 'voice', your teaching, your advice, your inspiration.
Though we haven't been together in anything you had done before,
I could 'feel' your leadership, your coaching and your mentoring.
Dearest Prophet of Allah, Muhammad ( peace be upon you),
You have left a priceless legacy, a real legacy.
It's not money, it's not gold, it's not property, and it's not plantation,
But rather wholesome and balanced principles and values,
To create success in this world and hereafter.
Dearest Prophet of Allah, Muhammad (peace be upon you),
You are the greatest teacher of ultimate success,
If there is anybody for me to duplicate, it's nobody, nobody but you.
You're a man of vision,
You're a man of mission,
You're a man of possibilities,
You're a man of integrity,
You're a man of courage and patience,
You're a man of faith,
You're a man of action WIT (whatever it takes),
You're a man of result.
Dearest Prophet of Allah, Muhammad (peace be upon you),
Whenever I listen to the song 'should Rasulullah (saw) still be around', I'm touched,
I realize that the world has been missing something, and it's you.
I feel so sorry for what has been happening to the ummah.
I feel so sorry for all kind of humiliation towards you,
I feel so sorry for the ugly pictures that have been painted unto you.
Because I care for you, and I love you so much, and I've been longing to see you.
Dearest Prophet of Allah, Muhammad (peace be upon you),
There is so much to write about you with my heart, not with my pen ....
Whenever I do that, my tears will flow on my cheek as much as my idea flows out from my mind.
This morning, most of us will celebrate Maulidur Rasul, a day to be remembered,
Not only as your bitrthday, but also the day of blessing of Allah to the whole universe.
Peace be upon you O Rasululllah (saw), and the same greetings unto your family and your companion, and to the entire humanity.
Thank you for everything.
^^,
away.
Though we haven't met each other,
I could 'see' you, your personality, your character, your behaviour.
Though we haven't talked to each other,
I could listen to your 'voice', your teaching, your advice, your inspiration.
Though we haven't been together in anything you had done before,
I could 'feel' your leadership, your coaching and your mentoring.
Dearest Prophet of Allah, Muhammad ( peace be upon you),
You have left a priceless legacy, a real legacy.
It's not money, it's not gold, it's not property, and it's not plantation,
But rather wholesome and balanced principles and values,
To create success in this world and hereafter.
Dearest Prophet of Allah, Muhammad (peace be upon you),
You are the greatest teacher of ultimate success,
If there is anybody for me to duplicate, it's nobody, nobody but you.
You're a man of vision,
You're a man of mission,
You're a man of possibilities,
You're a man of integrity,
You're a man of courage and patience,
You're a man of faith,
You're a man of action WIT (whatever it takes),
You're a man of result.
Dearest Prophet of Allah, Muhammad (peace be upon you),
Whenever I listen to the song 'should Rasulullah (saw) still be around', I'm touched,
I realize that the world has been missing something, and it's you.
I feel so sorry for what has been happening to the ummah.
I feel so sorry for all kind of humiliation towards you,
I feel so sorry for the ugly pictures that have been painted unto you.
Because I care for you, and I love you so much, and I've been longing to see you.
Dearest Prophet of Allah, Muhammad (peace be upon you),
There is so much to write about you with my heart, not with my pen ....
Whenever I do that, my tears will flow on my cheek as much as my idea flows out from my mind.
This morning, most of us will celebrate Maulidur Rasul, a day to be remembered,
Not only as your bitrthday, but also the day of blessing of Allah to the whole universe.
Peace be upon you O Rasululllah (saw), and the same greetings unto your family and your companion, and to the entire humanity.
Thank you for everything.
^^,
away.
No comments:
Post a Comment