Allah said : "If you never felt pain or experienced problems, how would you know I'm a Healer? If you never made a mistake, how would you know I'm Forgiving? If you were never hurt, how would you know I can comfort you? If your life was perfect, then why would you need Me?....


Thursday, November 5, 2009

excited

salam to all bloggers
i and other friends
are countdown for our LA-NG-KA-WI trip
fuhh


one word for us;
EXCITED

bcoz we have waiting this moment
for a long time
u K_NO_W?
cett
and also,
really pity to our poppa n momma
not to forget to myself
had to ringing our watch
at 3.00 AM
maybe it was for me
as a girl,
i bet i will spend long time to prepare myself
touch-up sane,touch-up sini
is it right girls?


anyway.
i want to dedicate my pleasure thanks
to SMKA SHAMS
bcoz u have did ur promise to shamsians
as batch f4 09
yang agk byk kerenah


hehe...
but i still love this batch
whoaa~

betul betul(nada upin & ipin)
;)


No comments: