Allah said : "If you never felt pain or experienced problems, how would you know I'm a Healer? If you never made a mistake, how would you know I'm Forgiving? If you were never hurt, how would you know I can comfort you? If your life was perfect, then why would you need Me?....


Monday, November 9, 2009

exhausted



salam


today i feel quite tired


bcoz i just come back from langka


then,


i really happy and enjoy this trip


1st tyme ni..


slame duk kt shams tuh


huhu





to my 132 roomate,


thank u!


bcoz u willing to treat me 'mee mamak'


and lepak with me


really appreciate it





tp,x dpt jalan2 tepi pntai


mak aihh


btapa x syoknye


kate je gi langka


tp,x singgh kt pntai


rugi rugi





huhu


nnti i upload pics byk2


not now


but, LATER


tukang tmpt mengupload gmbr xde


skrg kt umah


iaitu my 'kuche' a.k.a sister





then,i found a pic that really amaze me


about them





they are my niece and nephew

really miss them

comel mcm maksu dye

hak hak

*prasan nk mampus weh

hehe

ok ok...

go first

:)









No comments: