Allah said : "If you never felt pain or experienced problems, how would you know I'm a Healer? If you never made a mistake, how would you know I'm Forgiving? If you were never hurt, how would you know I can comfort you? If your life was perfect, then why would you need Me?....


Monday, November 16, 2009

mooD



salam




today i do not come to school




why??




penat la




wpun dh byk kali x dtg sekola mnggu lepas




xde mood lah




my sis had finished her semester at uitm Melaka




so, she tell me ya.







adik,,
xyahla gi skola!!!
jom g tgk wyg

huhu...then,i ape lagi
trus termkn dgn kate2nye yg sungguh manis semanis buah Epal
huh
td mkn jeruk mangga
sedap eh x terkate
dh lame x mkn
alhamdulillah
;)
erm.....ayhku br pulang dr mne ntah
Tup tup
ade dlm peti ais...jeruk2 ni
maik aihhh
syukur saje
hehehehehehehehehehe


ps. saya sedang tersenyum lebar tika menulis post ini...



No comments: